Título del puesto: Compliance and Grants Manager of the MOCCA Project
Ubicación: El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Guatemala or Perú
Las aplicaciones se recibirán únicamente a través de la página de reclutamiento de TechnoServe mediante el siguiente enlace:
The MOCCA Program’s main objective is to improve incomes of coffee and cocoa producing people through: Increases in productivity and Improvements in marketing.
Every employee of TechnoServe is responsible for carrying out our mission, and demonstrating the core values in day to day operations. The Compliance and Grants Manager of the MOCCA Project will ensure that all TechnoServe contracting, sub-grant awards, and other agreements with partners fully comply with relevant USDA procurement, contracting and sub-granting regulations and that TechnoServe files completely document the basis for awards and contain all required information.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities:
- Monitors sub-recipients, oversees the process of awarding subgrants, and conducts due diligence on all sub-grants to ensure eligibility and compliance.
- Supervises and follows up on all the memorandums of understanding (MOU´s) that MOCCA signs
- Supervising cost share reporting
- Training subawardees on their responsibilities
- Coordinating the approval and payment process for subgrantee financial reports
- Coordinating the approval of financial reports, including due diligence (e.g. checking supporting documentation)
- Coordinating/ processing subaward modifications
- Serving as point of contact for approvals of subrecipient requests, where applicable
- Executing implementation of compliance monitoring plans; scheduling and conducting monitoring visits
- Reviewing technical reports to ensure alignment with financial reports
- Accompany the MOCCA technical team in the hiring and monitoring of local and regional consultancies
- Follow up on local and regional consultancies
- Managing procurement of and administrative oversight for large contracts
- University degree in a related field such as Public or Business Administration; a higher degree such as Master’s, MBA, JD or similar is desirable;
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of relevant experience supporting implementation of large U.S. Government and other international donor grants or contracts, including experience in administering sub-grants and subcontracts;
- Or Master Degree and 3 years of relevant experience supporting implementation of large U.S. Government and other international donor grants or contracts, including experience in administering sub-grants and subcontracts;
- Experience designing and executing approval processes consistent U.S. Government regulations, and other relevant legal requirements;
- Strong work ethic and proven track record facilitating rapid implementation of U.S. government grants and contracts through non-governmental organizations (NGOs);
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Spanish and English required;
- Work location is San Salvador preferably, with possibility to travel to other countries, where MOCCA is implemented.
- Experience in international work settings;
- Experience with the non-profit sector;
- English Fluently
Due to the nature of our work, the Compliance and Grants Manager of the MOCCA Project may be required to visit the country offices to become better acquainted with them and provide support.